- Initial Assessment includes a 30 minute Athletic Movement Assessment
- 75-minute training sessions with never more than a 10-1 athlete to coach ratio
- Speed & Agility fundamentals ranging from proper posture, acceleration and deceleration mechanics to change of direction skills
- Introduction to strength training concepts that emphasize proper form, movement patterns, progressive programming and injury reduction.
- Power Production utilizing medicine balls and Jump training
- Building confidence in their abilities and mental toughness to compete against their peers
- Demonstrate to our athletes that they can put in the work and have fun doing it.